Ingredients (2-3 people) (about 350 ml):
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 ½ cup soy yogurt or (soy milk + 1 ¼ tablespoon lemon juice) or (oat milk + 1 ¼ tablespoon lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- ¼ garlic clove
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- 1 cup soy milk or oat milk for the corn starch
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (maizena)
- ½-1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh dill or parsley or chives
Mix the cashew nuts to a fine powder. Add the yogurt or milk, onion, garlic, salt and honey and mix.
Add corn starch in 1 dl of soy milk and boil for about 3 min under stirring to a porridge. Then mix it down with the other ingredients and mix again. Add the lemon and either dill, parsley or chives. Keep refrigerated.