- 200 ml almonds
- 500 ml spelt flakes or oatmeal flakes
- 100 ml sunflower seeds
- 100 ml coconut flakes
- 200 ml raisins
- 50 ml of cold pressed coconut oil or cold-pressed olive oil
- 100 ml dried berries if you have.
- 7-8 dates or 1.5 to 2 tablespoons honey (20 – 30 ml) or 1.5 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup (20 – 30 ml)
- (1 teaspoon pure vanilla powder)
- 1 ½ tablespoons cinnamon
- ¼ – ½ tsp salt
Chop the almonds. Mix almonds, spelt flakes, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes and coconut oil. The berries and raisins you can choose if you want to add now or after the granola is roasted in the oven.
If you use dates as sweetening, first mix them in a mixer to a date butter together with the salt, cinnamon and possibly vanilla powder if you want to add that too. Then, you can add it to the other ingredients and stir.
If you use honey or maple syrup, the salt, cinnamon and vanilla powder should be mixed with the honey or the syrup. Pour over the granola.
Toast the granola in oven for 50-60 minutes at 120 degrees. Use one or two plates and spread it out evenly. Open two or three times and mix around with a spoon.