Is Witchcraft and Spiritism on the Rise?
David was on an airplane, and the conversation that follows will blow your mind!
David starts talking to the guy beside him:
– I’m a missionary.
– I’m a witch, a warlock…people pay me, and I do whatever they want. If a man comes to me and says: “I want that woman, she belongs to somebody else, she is married…” It doesn’t matter, give me that money – boom, that home is broken apart, that woman belongs to him.
I can do it a 100% of the time.
In fact, I can take your wife from you and give her to anybody I wish.
– No you can’t.
– Yes I can.
– Yes I have done it to many Christians, who do you think you are?
– I’m somebody you can’t touch.
– Well, there are some people I can’t touch, let me ask you some questions.
– Are all your sins forgiven?
– Do you have any secret sins in the closet?
– They are all forgiven.
– Do you watch soap operas?
– Do you read novels?
– Do you memorize scripture?
– Do you listen to worldly music?
– Okay, I can’t touch you….99% of Christians always have something. Most Christians watch soap operas. If you watch soap operas, you are mine.
– Any Christian who watches soap operas voluntarily, open up the door for influence, and my spirits can give in. And I can break apart that home, I can harass you, I can make you miserable, and take away your wife and give her to anyone I would like.
Don´t you think it is important to get free of all thing that does not belong to God? If you plan on going to heaven, you have to get rid of anything in your house and in your life that belongs to the devil.
Behind the witchcraft there are evil angels
We are in the middle of a war, a great controversy between good and evil. Every action, every decision we make either brings us closer to God, or pushes us away from God. There are rules to this war. We have a free will, and God respects that. Equally the devil has to respect that. God has rights, and the devil has rights.
Former Satanist who became a Christian, Roger Morneau writes in his book called “A Trip into the Supernatural”:
“…the high priest [the satanic high priest] explained that demon spirits are in reality specialists in various fields of activity. Having a background of experience measured in millenniums, they are engaged in a fierce conflict for the control of men’s minds, a conflict against the forces from above…everyone they could make to disqualify himself from being a member of Christ’s kingdom automatically became a member of Satan’s great kingdom…”
Interesting insights, that the Bible confirms!
Do you know what else this satanic priest said?
“The spirits would encourage people to listen to their feelings instead of the word of Christ and His prophets. In no surer way could the spirits obtain control of people’s lives without the individuals realizing what was happening.”
If you give satan your little finger, he will not doubt to take your whole hand. Do you think that you are in no danger, and that you will be able to stand?
Keep your eyes on Jesus
I’ll tell you, you are in danger as soon as you take your eyes off Christ. Even stars fall. Just look at Judas Iscariot, Peter and the other disciples. These were the ones closest to Christ. They fell, when they did just what this satanic priest revealed – listening to their feelings rather than to the Words of Christ, and His prophets. By beholding we become changed. Where is your focus? What does your eyes look at? What does your ears listen to? What does your mind dwell on? This is who you are. Think about that.
“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.“Ephesians 6:12-13
Do you want to do all, through the merits of Christ, in order to stand?
The author of the book “The Great Controversy” wisely says:
“No man is safe for a day or an hour without prayer” GC 530.2
God wants to finish the work that He has started in you. In order to do this, He needs your cooperation! Faithful is He who promised.
Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus!